Friday, May 13, 2011

STRAIGHT TALK SUCKS my opinion

Hi :0) well I now have a Droid X. Woo hoo, im moving up in technology. How do I like it? OMG r u serious? I Love it! My whole life seems to be relieved of one less stress now and all because of a cell.... who knew? Lol.
I did have straight talk before this little piece of heaven. Straight talk screwed me over so bad its not even funny. I lost money switching...
But now I don't have the headaches I had. I didn't even get a charger mailed to me like promised when it didn't come with the 200 cell i had bought last november. I don't have to deal with crappy customer service. Or the lies they pushed out when you have a problem. They even go as far to blame other companies when they don't have anything to do with it. They just figure the "majority" are not aware of how things work, so they get away with things.
Have people also forgot that if a company advertises and promise something they have to provide it? Its false advertising not to, simple as that!
When did people think that just because your cell is getting what they advertised means everyone else should? Did ya ever think maybe ... just maybe... you have a different cell..or plan...or some other situation that's causing other people than yourself to have problems? To think otherwise shows how closed minded you are. Pisses me off.
To argue over n over how great they are for you on someone elses wall about it is stupid. The subject was how st sucks not how it gives us the big 0 when putting it between our legs while driving. Its rather insulting... sorry.... to have someone argue with you about a Damn cell company that you have clearly had a bad experience with.
You may just as well have just sceamed LIER in my face the way you carried on. Well I am not! They treated me like shit! They lied! They promised stuff I didn't get and many others have the same problem. Sooooo fucking keep the loser company ....it is your choice.. your life.. and for the rest of those who Do agree with me that straight talk sucks... let's give them a big FUCK YOU STRAIGHT TALK!  Im gone! Lmfao
Please comment if you hate straight talk.
P.S. IF U ONLY NEED TEXT, send PICS, and use Facebook ....then straight talk is your friend. Otherwise run....don't do it!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

1 comment:

  1. I had straight talk. The only major problem i did have was when I switched to Verison they gave me a hard time with transfering my phone number. I agree if you only text and use phone for calls, minor internet ie: check weather, check maps or something then it is an ok cheap company to have. Just remember the phones will not last so buy the cheapest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Leaving A comment Here :0)